This formula preparation video in French entitled “Safely Preparing Formula For Your Baby” and its accompanying series of 6 tip sheets were developed by the BFI Strategy for Ontario and are also available on the Breastfeeding Resources Ontario website. These resources will help guide families with informed decision making regarding infant feeding and provides information on safe preparation, storage and feeding of formula.
The 6 9 x 11 tip sheets cover the following topics:
- Tip Sheet #1- Informed Decision Making
- Tip Sheet #2- Getting Ready To Make Formula
- Tip Sheet #3- How To Prepare Ready-To-Feed Liquid Formula For Healthy Babies
- Tip Sheet #4- How To Prepare Concentrated Liquid Formula for Healthy Babies
- Tip Sheet #5- How To Prepare Powdered Formula For Healthy Babies
- Tip Sheet #6- How To Bottle Feed Your Baby And Transport Formula
The video is also available in English.
Download the tipsheets in English, French, Cree, Ojibway, Arabic, Bengali, simplified Chinese, Farsi, Gujurati, Hindi, Hungarian, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu and Vietnamese below.