The purpose of this workshop is to provide practical tips for parents and simple messages on the topic of parent-child attachment. The workshop is designed for a group of 8-12 parents of children aged 0 to 1, and their babies, and lasts 60-75 min.
The workshop contains the following key messages
- It is important to comfort your baby when he needs it, especially when he is hurt, sick or frightened.
- It is important to talk, read, play and have fun with your baby every day.
- Each baby has a unique personality and has many ways to communicate his needs.
- If your baby feels safe, it will help him develop to his potential.
It contains materials and recommendations for:
- Introduction of presenter and topic.
- Introduction of participants and their babies.
- Overview of attachment.
- Additional resources and information.
- Conclusion and evaluation.
Also available in French.