Your cart is currently empty.
Thank you for your interest in our resources.
Please review the following before proceeding further:
- To purchase the files, you will be asked to create an account. Please fill each field accurately, and make sure to remember your username and password, in case you need to purchase more files in the future.
- The purchase of high-resolution files is subjected to HST. We are not able to remove the HST for tax-exempt organizations at this time.
- The preferred method of payment is credit card, but you can also pay by cheque. Note that cheques returned for any reason, including but not limited to Insufficient Funds (NSF), Closed Accounts, and Stop Payments, are subject to a $25.00 Returned Cheque fee.
- We do not offer refunds on the purchase of high resolution files. The 50 CAD fee is not transferable to another resource, nor to another customer.
- The files you selected will become available for download on our website at My Account > Account details > Downloads once payment has been received. If you choose to pay by cheque, you will need to visit My Account > Account details > Downloads regularly until the files you purchased appear in the list.
- Once the files you purchased appear in the list at My Account > Account details > Downloads, you will be able to download them by clicking on the green button next to the file name.
- Purchased files are downloadable up to 5 times total over the next 30 days. At the end of these 30 days they will be removed from your list and you’ll need to purchase them again. So make sure to download and save the files you purchased within those 30 days!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1 (800) 397-9567 should you have any questions or concerns.