The main objective of this webinar is to share with parents the information on infection prevention and control strategies at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The topics addressed in this webinar include:
- How to wash and sanitize your hands correctly.
- How to put on and removes gloves and masks correctly.
- Evidence and strategies related to COVID-19 and Food Safety.
- Evidence and strategies related to COVID-19 and Infant Feeding.
- How to clean the house and children’s toys during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- How to care for a family member and/or child with COVID-19 infection.
3 handouts are available in French with this webinar:
- Caring for Family Members – Child during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Information Brief For Parents – Home and Toys Cleaning.
- Information Brief For Parents- Unpacking and Cooking Food.
This webinar and its handouts are available in English.